A large part of this weekend was spent working on the cnc router. I finished the connectors and hooked them up at the connector board that I made.
I will have to make brackets to correctly hold everything in place.
The air system has been installed, however I am going to have to change where it sets.
So this is the final status for this weekend. All the motors are now hooked up and powered up. I have started wiring up the limit switches and will have that completed by next weekend. The new air solenoids are here and a new backing plate needs to be made. We are getting closer to getting this machine back up on line and working.